Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tuesday, 22 August 2006 - Very flexible schedule

Dear God:

Today, I am thankful for a very flexible schedule.

Heaven help me if I ever secure an 8-to-5 job again. I don't know if I will ever be able to adapt to a time-based routine. But, for the right price, anything is possible.

This summer, I usually get up when I'm done sleeping, work and write during my most productive hours, eat when I'm hungry and go to bed when I'm tired. We also exploit opportunities to pursue outdoor activities like cycling, hiking and climbing.


This afternoon, the weather held. So, S, T and I dashed out of the house after S finished a conference call and headed to the Garden of the Gods. We climbed until sunset, around 8 PM.

One day, this luxury may end. But, for right now, I'm enjoying my freedom.

For this blessing, I am grateful.

Amen.

Photo: Today's climbing route in Garden of the Gods

No comments: