Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wednesday, 10 October 2007 - Sowing and reaping

Dear God:

Today, I am thankful for sowing and reaping.

You have not lived a perfect day, even though you have earned your money, unless you have done something for someone who cannot repay you. ~Ruth Smeltzer

Opportunities arise daily where I can be the difference for someone else. I know that when I help someone, my own needs are often met thereafter.

In my haste and selfishness, I don't always respond accordingly. Whatever I do, the lesson of sowing and reaping repeats.

A need arises. Someone needs help. I feel God's hand tapping on my shoulder and hear His firm directive, "Tag, you're it!" Now, it's my turn to do the right thing (or not).

Do unto others ...


For this blessing, I am grateful.

Amen.

No comments: