Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tuesday, 19 December 2006 - T's simple life

Dear God:

Today, I am thankful for T's simple life. It reminds me of how complex mine is (mostly by my own design).

I am always amazed at how little T needs to stay happy and healthy.

Safe, dry shelter; clean water; nutritious food; treats (generously given); his own toys; human companionship; daily walks or hikes; getting to go on our climbing adventures; a large fenced yard (so he can run at full speed); attention (especially when he wants to go outdoors or come back in); lots of hugs, kisses and belly rubs; a warm bed and blanket; rides in Mr. Truck to wherever S and I are going; and an annual visit to the veterinarian (whom we affectionately call, "The Veg").

For this blessing, I am grateful.

Amen.

Photo: T and his Lambie-doodle friends (Big Lambie-doodle was a birthday gift)

No comments: