Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thursday, 21 December 2006 - My book + special offer

Dear God:

Today, I am thankful my book, a compilation of entries from the first year of this blog.

It's finally done - over 120 pages long - and ready to print and bind on-demand. I'm reserving the first set of copies for family and close friends. The next set, however, is for you, my readers - my holiday gift to you.


If you would like a signed copy, send me your mailing information and email address to: gosei_girl@yahoo.com. I will mail the book to both domestic and foreign addresses. If you live outside the US, please make sure your mailing information is complete. I will contact you individually if I have questions.

For this blessing, I am very grateful.

Amen.

Photo: A self-portrait of sorts. I am taking a picture of the snow-caked screen - a more interesting photo than the ordinary pics I took of the snow drifts.

No comments: