Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Tuesday, 12 December 2006 - Cold, wet nose

Dear God:

Today, I am thankful for one cold, wet nose and a plethora of doggie kisses.

T is in a "clingy" mood today. He wants to play tug-of-war with his rope toy and fetch with Lambie Doodle. And, he keeps nudging my leg with his cold wet nose. His doggie kisses leave their marks on my clean black sweatpants. See the dried patches of doggie drool!

I'm busy with my projects and can't afford to respond to every interruption. So, to calm him down, I give T extra treats, a reassuring hug and several human kisses (just in case the other two remedies don't work).

For this blessing, I am grateful.

Amen.
Photo: Red Rock Canyon - T likes to watch people and dogs hike along the trail below the climbing area.

No comments: