Thursday, October 05, 2006

Thursday, 05 October 2006 - Elizabeth (1990-1993)

Dear God:

Today, I am thankful for
my niece, Elizabeth
(1990-1993).

We know only too well that what we are doing is nothing more than a drop in the ocean. But if the drop were not there, the ocean would be missing something. ~Mother Teresa

For He shall give His angels charge over you,
To keep you in all your ways.
In their hands they shall bear you up,
Lest you dash your foot against a stone.
~Psalm 91:11-12 NKJV

Dearest Elizabeth. Nearly 16 years of you. Almost three here on earth and exactly 13 in heaven. I think of you daily and keep all that I know about you very close to my heart. I'm crying because I love you and miss you and wish you were here.

For this precious blessing, I am grateful.

Amen.

No comments: