Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thursday, 28 September 2006 - Bread with peanut butter

(Note: Sorry for the late post ... I'm having tons of problems with the network.)

Dear God:

Today, I am thankful for a slice of homemade bread slathered with peanut butter.

I am frightfully busy with marketing projects and have forgotten to eat again. I glance at the clock. No time for a proper meal. Guess I'll have to settle for a snack.

I snoop around the refrigerator before deciding to eat an open face peanut butter sandwich. I carefully cut a thick slice of the French bread I made this morning. I toast it for a few minutes before covering the surface with a thick, gooey layer of chunky organic peanut butter.

Yummy. I really like the way the peanut butter melts into the hot toast. Very satisfying.

Well, now that I've eaten some carbs, fat and protein, it's onward and upward!

For this blessing, I am grateful.

Amen.

No comments: