Thursday, February 08, 2007

Thursday, 08 February 2007 - A good definition

Dear God:

Today, I am thankful for a good definition.


Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things
. ~Peter Drucker

The resume questionnaire continues to challenge my memory (can you describe a typical work day from a job you held five to ten years ago?).

Anyway, today, I am trying to differentiate between my management skills and leadership abilities. A few minutes ago I found the Peter Drucker quote (or maybe it found me). The simple definition has shed much light on the matter.


For this blessing, I am grateful.


Amen.


Photo: It was too cold to climb today so we drove up the pass to Woodland Park and took T for a walk along this road. Looks like a great place to snowshoe.

No comments: