Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sunday, 04 February 2007 - S words

Dear God:

Today, I am thankful for sunshine, sushi and the Super Bowl.


We enjoyed today's abundant
sunshine. To my delight, it was warm enough to thaw our cold-ridden bodies, melt some of the snow and revive my gardening dreams. The trails were too icy and slushy so, instead of hiking, S and I worked out at the gym for the second day in a row.

I made my "famous"
sushi for Tom's Super Bowl party. This time, I used arame seaweed (cooked with soy sauce and sugar), pickled ginger and arugula for the filling.

I don't always watch the entire
Super Bowl. This year, the event was worth my time because Peyton Manning was playing. Perhaps you heard me cheering wildly for Indianapolis. S, a Tony Dungy fan, also favored the Colts. T was just happy that two "animals" (colts and bears) made it to the Super Bowl (silly boy).

For these blessings, I am grateful.


Amen.

No comments: