Thursday, June 29, 2006

Thursday, 29 June 2006 - Another glorious sunset


Dear God:

Today, I am thankful for another glorious sunset.

There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is! ~DeGriff

Yesterday evening, I took this photo from the backyard. The clouds and light were amazing! I'm lucky that I had the camera in hand (I was photographing the backyard garden).

Although I witness similar sunsets each day, I never tire of the event. Day's end punctuated by the last rays of sunlight, backlit clouds and dark blue sky.

For this blessing, I am grateful.

Amen.

No comments: