Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Tuesday, 15 November 2005 - Timely words from Dr. Seuss

Dear God:

Today, I am thankful for a few timely words from Dr. Seuss.

As you know, I am a lifelong word lover. I collect quotes year 'round - like to use them in Christmas gifts for family and friends. Here are a few of my favorites from Dr. Seuss:
  • Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
  • Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
  • If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good.
For these blessings, I am grateful.

Amen.

PS Thank you for the snow and wintry weather that hit Colorado last night - the marked change of seasons feels good even though the low tonight may fall into single digits. Brrrrrr. During the daytime, we keep the thermostat low - 60-63 degrees F. I'm wearing three layers of clothing on top, winter weight pants, heavy wool socks and cozy Teva boots.


No comments: