Sunday, August 21, 2005

Sunday, 21 August 2005 - A new plan of action

Dear God:

Today, I am thankful for a new plan of action.

Someday is not a day of the week. ~Author Unknown
The best way to get something done is to begin. ~Author Unknown
Tomorrow is often the busiest day of the week. ~Spanish Proverb

When procrastination is the crime, I must plead guilty. Recently, I've rewritten my "action" list and elevated several "one of these days" activities to A-priority status. I want to add meaning, not busy work, to my days.

To me, life is a marathon. Unfortunately, I've already passed the half-way point and am heading towards the finish line at a faster clip than I anticipated. Time to get busy doing those things that really matter to my heart.

For this blessing, I am grateful.

Amen.

No comments: