Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Wednesday, 19 April 2006 - My little garden

Dear God:

Today, I am thankful for my little garden.

Mary, Mary,
Quite Contrary,
How does your garden grow?
With silver bells and cockleshells
And pretty maids all in a row.

~ English nursery rhyme

My garden is doing well, thank you very much. I am delighted that the plants are waking up from their winter sleep. I've already raked the mulch and deep-watered the entire plot.

I took this picture earlier today. This year, my plan is to add a walking path on the left side (next to the concrete driveway). If you look closely at this picture, you can see the lone daffodil that bloomed yesterday.

For this blessing, I am grateful.

Amen.

1 comment:

Beffers said...

You're blog is beautiful. We should all think of things we can thank God for each and every day, since there are so many things.
God Bless!

~Elizabeth