Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thursday, 23 March 2006 - Safety

Dear God:

Today, I am thankful for safety while travelling.

Business travel is a necessity these days, even with online conferencing and other modern telecommunication programs. I know the stresses first hand. During my stint with Compaq, I travelled 50% of the time while managing customer programs in Colorado Springs, Alpharetta, GA and Houston, TX.

My husband, S, has travelled domestically and internationally during the past few years. This month, he's been gone every week. Fortunately, he's experienced no major incidents - only a few delays and one cancelled flight due to poor weather here in Colorado.

I always say extra prayers for his safety when he's travelling. T, our chocolate Lab, is especially glad to see his human dad return home. S's homecoming makes the pack whole again.

For this blessing, I am grateful.

Amen.

No comments: