Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sunday, 19 March 2006 - Spring storm

Dear God:

Today, I am thankful for the spring storm that hit our area this morning.

March's lion has roared into the area in the form of a major late winter storm, blanketing our neighborhood with much needed snow, sleet and hail. As a bonus, we're enjoying a fantastic lightening show narrated by booming thunder and howling winds.

T and I managed to miss the inclement weather during our walks early this morning and around 3 PM this afternoon. Both times, the snow and hail started to fall as soon as we reached home. Good timing, I must say.

Right now, I am very glad to be safe and dry within our home. I just fed T his dinner. I think I'm ready for a cup of hot chocolate.

For this blessing, I am grateful.

Amen.

No comments: