Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thursday, 16 March 2006 - Angel whispers

Dear God:

Today, I am thankful for angel whispers.

If you are seeking creative ideas, go out walking. Angels whisper to a man when he goes for a walk. ~Raymond Inmon

I am uninspired so my writing reflects this nasty state of affairs. To remedy the situation, I'm cleaning - getting rid of the old to make room for the new (and I am not talking about new things).

And, I walk.

Around the park, through the neighborhood, up the hills, along the trail. T, our chocolate Lab, accompanies me on every trek. We're ideal partners even though we walk for different reasons. While he sniffs the trees and bushes and watches for rabbits and squirrels, I pray and think and listen for angel whispers.

For this blessing, I am grateful.

Amen.


No comments: