Sunday, June 26, 2005

Sunday, 26 June 2005 - God's perfect timing

Dear God:

Today, I am thankful for Your perfect timing.


I'm still learning that not everything I do is a competition. During tough times, I have to wait for answers, guidance, opportunities and cures.

Patience, persistence and simply letting go.

Faith, hope and more faith.

Be generous, laugh out loud and bake a batch of chocolate chip cookies.

Take the dog for a walk twice a day.

Share a really funny anecdote.

When the student is ready, the teacher appears.

When the patient is ready, the healer appears.

Not one second sooner or later.

Just God's perfect timing.

When the heart is ready, anything is possible.

Behold, I make all things new. (Revelations 21:5 NKJV)

For this blessing, I am grateful.

Amen
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am grateful for the 1 Million displaced people in Zimbabwe; it make me feel very rich and fortunate.

merkley??? said...

i'm grateful for crates and grates of great grated cheese!!! it's great great great. i ate a lot of grated cheese now i'm full and i am grateful and it's GREAT!!

and congratulations on your nomination!! you must be sooo very full of gratefulness and greatness and grape juice! that's what i drink instead of wine.

grateful for great grated grapes!

and bananas! you are bananas! i like bananas!