Sunday, February 13, 2005

Sunday, 13 February 2005 - Our Dyson vacuum cleaner

Dear God:

Today, I am thankful for our Dyson vacuum cleaner.

We dearly love, T, our chocolate Labrador Retriever, but he sheds 24x7x365. I hope you can appreciate my battles trying to keep the carpet and furniture free of dander and dog hair. Recently, when our trusty vacuum cleaner died after over 12 years of service, we decided to buy a new one.

On the Internet, I researched different brands to see which one worked the best in a Lab-centric home. My findings: Lab owners love Dyson vacuum cleaners. In testimonial after testimonial, they raved about its power and exceptional dog hair collection abilities. So, we bought one and, so far, are very satisfied customers.

For this blessing, I am grateful.

Amen.

No comments: