Monday, January 09, 2006

Monday, 09 January 2006 - Comforts of home

Dear God:

Today, I am thankful for the comforts of home.

I missed the park. I missed my daily walks with T. I missed drinking Prill water. I missed taking care of my plants. I missed eating organic fruits and vegetables. I missed cooking meals in my kitchen. I missed all the ordinary, take for granted, "don't miss them until their gone" things that comprise my life.

Am I getting too set in my ways now that I am 50+ in age? Hopefully not. I think I just missed the comforts of home - all the things that say, "We live here. This is our space, our very tiny corner of the Universe."

For this blessing, I am grateful.

Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...I miss your daily post, gosei_girl...
I hope you're going well.

(Phil, from France)