Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tuesday, 12 June 2007 - The letter, D

Dear God:

Today, I am thankful for the
letter, D.

I'm partial to words that begin with the letter, D.

Those optimistic and enriching:
Dreams. Diligence. Dance.
Dramatic. Decisive. Determined.

Discernment. Decorate. Dazzling.
Diamond.
Daffodil.
Daisy. Denim.
Dog. Delightful. Definite.

Destiny. Direction. Deep.

Daring. Door. Defiance.

Dexterity
.
Download. Desire. Design.

Daydream. Deliberate. Decorous.

Dignity. Drive. Difference.

Dawn. Dusk. Delicious.

Damask
. Dashing. Deft.
Divine.


Those that describe darker moments:
Depressed. Despairing. Desperate.
Drowsy. Disorganized. Daunting. Distracted.

Doom. Distant. Denial. Dread. Doubt.


And, most importantly, my first name. Yes, I am the letter D's namesake.

For this blessing, I am grateful.

Amen.

No comments: