Saturday, May 19, 2007

Saturday, 19 May 2007 - Excellent plant sale

Dear God:

Today, I am thankful for an excellent plant sale.

I volunteered at the local horticultural society's annual plant sale. I had a better assignment this year (last year I worked at the checkout station). I was a "helper" in the herb/tomato/pepper sections where I did whatever was needed to tidy the displays and help customers.

The best part of my day - when S and T visited me (we warned T not to mark any of the plants - marked plants were considered "sold"). I proudly introduced them to several people. Of course, everyone adored T.

The worst part of my day - very tired feet. They supported me from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. I hope they recover in time for our Sunday climbing adventure.

For this blessing, I am grateful.

Amen.

No comments: