Sunday, May 29, 2005

Sunday, 29 May 2005 - One step closer to optimum health

Dear God:

Today, I am thankful to be one step closer to optimum health.

My internal cleansing crusade continues with a parasite cleanse (yes, killing and purging unwanted creepy crawly things that live in my body). Since I ate a lot of dirt as a toddler, I know that my body harbors parasites. So, for the past two weeks, I've been taking anti-parasitic herbs. If you have any doubts about the effectiveness of the treatment, put them aside. It really works! My overall sense of well-being has improved, I've tamed my horrible sugar tooth and I no longer bloat after eating. And, judging by the loose fit of my slimmest jeans, I must have lost those 3-5 vanity pounds a few days ago.

My health is an "A" priority on which I work daily. I've already added the parasite killing herbs to my weekly regimen. Next week: looks like I'm due for another liver cleanse.

For this blessing, I am very grateful.

Amen.

No comments: