Monday, May 09, 2005

Monday, 9 May 2005 - An old-fashioned remedy for gray hair

Dear God:

Today, I am thankful for an old-fashioned remedy for gray hair.


A few weeks ago, I read yet another article about the health risks of hair dyes, so I decided to discontinue their use. Although I hate my gray hair, I don't want vanity to cut short my life.

I began to look for an alternative that doesn't contain harmful chemicals that cause cancer. An Internet search yielded the recipe for an old-fashioned tonic for gray hair woes. It's a concentrated sage and rosemary tea that you brew and apply daily to your hair and scalp.

Since I've had good results with other natural remedies for health concerns, I hope this one will work. In the meantime, I'm crossing my fingers, knocking on wood, and saying an extra prayer.

For this blessing, I am grateful.

Amen.

No comments: