Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday, 15 July 2008 - One gem

Dear God:

Today, I am thankful for one gem.

Digital cameras are perfect for photographers like me. I take lots (and I mean lots) of pictures with my Olympus 570UZ. Sometimes hundreds a day. Multiple shots of the same subject don't bore or bother me. I know that, over time, only a few photos will be memorable or noteworthy.

One gem.

That's all I hope for when I put on my photographer's hat. And, that's exactly what I got this morning.

The photo is technically imperfect. But, that's okay.

It's interesting. It tells a good story.

My beloved garden, one busy bee, a bouquet of Gaillardia daisies. Is he coming or going? I can't tell - can you?

Finally, one shot that did not elude me.

For this blessing, I am grateful.

Amen.

No comments: