Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Tuesday, 11 January 2005 - Chance to do a good deed

Dear God:

Today, I am thankful for the chance to do a good deed.

This morning, while we finished our last lap around the park, a beautiful white puppy bounded onto the grounds. He came up to T for a sniff. I grabbed him by his collar, realizing his owner had not accompanied him to the park. T was such a good boy as I lead him by the leash and pulled the lost puppy by the collar to our house. Thank goodness the puppy, Graham, had tags. My husband called the owner who had not even realized that Graham was missing. Graham's dad came right away to pick him up. We learned that Graham, a beautiful white German Shepard, is only five months old. We delighted in their reunion.

For this blessing, I am grateful.

Amen.

No comments: