Thursday, October 20, 2005

Thursday, 20 September 2005 - Words that describe me

Dear God:

Today, I am thankful for words that describe who I am.


I need a break from my writing assignment. So, I decide to visit artella.com and see what's new. As I browse the online gift store, I find a collage with these words:

Poet
Teacher
Healer
Creator
Toucher of souls

They are the same words I use to describe myself to others.

How strange. How wonderful. How delightful.

Someone I don't even know, knows me.

Another serendipity. While casually looking for nothing in particular, I find a life-enhancing treasure. Wow!

And, yes, I bought the piece. I'm 100% positive that the artist created it just for me. Let's consider it an early Christmas present.

For this blessing, I am grateful.

Amen.

No comments: