Saturday, June 04, 2011

A really good sale

Dear God:

Today, I am thankful for a really good sale.

As you may know, I am trying to "fast" clothes buying this year. So far, in 2011, I have spent less than $25 on clothes (an all-time low for me).

Today, however, I stopped by one of my favorite thrift/consignment stores where the selection in small and extra-small sizes is usually quite good. I ended up buying a few things at bargain prices:
  • 1 Banana Republic long sleeve cotton blouse $.75
  • 1 pair of new Worthington grey trousers for work $2.00
  • 1 pair of new Fabrizio Gianni black stretch capris $1.37
  • 1 Sara Arizona black rayon cardigan $2.00
  • 1 black camisole - $.75
Now I have to get rid of 5 items from my closet. You know the rule: buy one item, give one away.

For this blessing, I am grateful.

Amen.

No comments: